Summary Letter – May 2021
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
May 20, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Clearwater Cay Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Clearwater Cay Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on May 27, 2021 at 5:30 PM at the Grand Venezia at Baywatch Clubhouse, 2704 Via Murano, Clearwater, Florida 33764. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
Phone: United States: +1 (646) 749-3122, Access Code: 274-208-789
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes from April 22, 2021; the financials were sent under separate cover.
- There will be updates on the various landscaping efforts including the final invoice from RedTree Landscape Systems, the front lighting upgrades, community pressure washing, the carwash drainage repairs, and the carwash “no parking” striping.
- There will be more discussion on an operating agreement with the GVCOA.
- New business items include: proposals for a new carwash hose and for sinkhole repairs along the seawall to be provided under separate cover or handed out at the meeting, and a report on damage to a street lamp post at the entrance at 51 and Belleair Road.
- The Engineer will address two new items: the SWFWMD inspection report that is due in August, and guidelines he prepared on stormwater facilities management operations and maintenance.
- The District Manager will distribute the Fiscal Year 2022 proposed budget along with Resolution 2021-02 to adopt it and set the public hearing date.
- The Attorney will update on the debt assessment validation and the Vue’s lawsuit and effort to extract itself from the District.
Any supporting documents not enclosed that may become available will be distributed via email and handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.