Summary Letter – June 2021
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
June 17, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Clearwater Cay Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Clearwater Cay Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 24, 2021 at 5:30 PM at the Grand Venezia at Baywatch Clubhouse, 2704 Via Murano, Clearwater, Florida 33764. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
Phone: United States: +1 (646) 749-3122, Access Code: 274-208-789
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for May 27, 2021; the financial reports were sent under separate cover.
- There will be updates on the various landscaping efforts, the front lighting upgrades, seawall sinkhole repairs, the SWFWMD inspection report, and the downed lamp post on Belleair Rd.
- A new business item: an update on a damaged stop sign that has been repaired on Via Murano.
- The District Manager presents the FY 2020 audit scope letter. If the FY 2020 audited financial report is delivered to us in time, it will be presented at the meeting.
- The Attorney will update on the debt assessment validation and the Vue’s lawsuit and effort to be contracted from the District. This includes as discussion on the Clearwater City Council meeting actions, and the Attorney will request the District schedule a closed-door special meeting to discuss the lawsuit from the Vue. He will also present a new contract for labor services with the GVCOA, under separate cover.
Any supporting documents not enclosed that may become available will be distributed via email and handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.