Summary Letter – July 2021
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
July 15, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Clearwater Cay Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Clearwater Cay Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on July 22, 2021 at 5:30 PM at the Grand Venezia at Baywatch Clubhouse, 2704 Via Murano, Clearwater, Florida 33764. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
Phone: United States: +1 (646) 749-3122, Access Code: 274-208-789
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for June 24, 2021; the financial reports were sent under separate cover.
- There will be updates on the various landscaping efforts, the front lighting upgrades, seawall sinkhole repairs, the tree trimming, and the landscaping at Belleair Road.
- New business items include discussion on the future of the kayak storage, and a proposed revision to the engineering services contract with Dausch Group, Inc.
- The District Manager is presenting a document that addresses the proposal-sourcing and invoice payment requirements with the aim of speeding up the process, and the Fiscal Year 2020 audited financial report, should it be available by meeting time.
- The Attorney will update on the debt assessment validation, the Vue’s possible contraction settlement agreement, a new contract for labor services with the GVCOA, and explain Florida House Bill 53 which was recently passed and affects the District. Included in the agenda packet is a basic explanation and the pertinent text of the bill.
Any supporting documents not enclosed that may become available will be distributed via email and handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.