Summary Letter – January 2022
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
January 20, 2022
Board of Supervisors
Clearwater Cay Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Clearwater Cay Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on January 27, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. at the Grand Venezia at Baywatch Clubhouse, 2704 Via Murano, Clearwater, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
Phone: United States: +1 (872) 240-3412, Access Code: 314-485-373
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft meeting minutes for November 18, 2021; the financial reports for November and December 2021 were sent under separate cover.
- There will be updates on the sunken pavers repair at Buildings 7, 9, and the pool perimeter, and the walkway bridge staining.
- Included in the packet is a proposed parking and parking enforcement agreement with Grand Bellagio allowing for GB use of the parking area indicated in the agreement and requiring enforcement of parking “inside the gate.” Exhibit “D” provides a modified parking rules document.
- There is a new proposal for lighting in front of the clubhouse as requested at the last meeting, a new proposal to pull new wire and replace a lightning-damaged light box for the landscape lighting, and an aerial locating the dumpster pertaining to the resident request about dumpster noise in the parking lot of the office building made at the last meeting.
- The Engineer has provided a report on a recent visit with suggestions on tripping hazards to be fixed and work to be performed.
- The Attorney will update on the debt assessment validation.
Any supporting documents not enclosed that may become available will be distributed via email and handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.