Summary Letter – August 2021
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
August 19, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Clearwater Cay Community Development District
A regular meeting and public budget hearing of the Clearwater Cay Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on August 26, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. at the Grand Venezia at Baywatch Clubhouse, 2704 Via Murano, Clearwater, Florida 33764. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference:
Phone: United States: +1 (646) 749-3122, Access Code: 274-208-789
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft meeting minutes for the continuation meetings on July 8 and 13, 2021, and the draft meeting minutes for July 22, 2021; the financial reports were sent under separate cover.
- Attached are the Fiscal Year 2022 budget, a budget adjustment worksheet, and Resolutions 2021-03 and 2021-04 to adopt the budget and approve the assessment levy after the public hearing.
- There will be updates on the various landscaping efforts, sod & pavers, tree trimming, and an update on irrigation line repairs being conducted between buildings 11 and 12. There is a new front lighting proposal in packet for consideration.
- A new item on the agenda is a recommendation on installation of a median sign for the Belleair median where the damaged lamp post was removed. If a new proposal is received, it will be distributed by the meeting time.
- The District Manager presents a proposed Fiscal Year 2022 meeting schedule and Resolution 2021-05 to adopt it, and the Fiscal Year 2020 audited financial report with its accompanying SAS 114 letter. The letter is in the packet, and the hard copies of the audit will be handed out in the meeting in addition to being emailed separately of the packet.
- The Attorney will update on the debt assessment validation and a new contract for labor services with the GVCOA.
Any supporting documents not enclosed that may become available will be distributed via email and handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.