Premier District Management has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services.) to seven CDDs on the western side of Florida.
CLEARWATER CAY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2005; Located in Pinellas County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Board of Supervisors of Clearwater Cay Community Development District will be holding a regular meeting on March 26, 2020 at 4 PM. The Agenda for this regular meeting has been posted on this website. Please be advised the District continues to monitor local, state and federal communications, guidelines, recommendations, and advisories regarding COVID-19 and the impact COVID-19 has on holding public meetings and gatherings. The safety of residents, guests, supervisors, staff, and visitors is of the utmost importance to the District. Consistent with Executive Order 20-69 issued by the Governor on March 20, please be advised that the District intends to use communications media technology in order to conduct this regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors on March 26, 2020. Consistent with the Executive Order and for safety reasons, there will not be any Supervisors or staff physically present at the originally noticed meeting location. As matters relating to COVID-19 are rapidly changing at the time of this notice, we direct you to this website for any further updates.”
Any person wishing to attend and/or participate in the public comment portions of the meeting, you may access the meeting using the following instructions:
- Dial 239-690-7100, extension 900
- For members of the general public, please keep your microphones muted until the Agenda item pertaining to Public Comment is addressed.
- Questions or comments may also be submitted via email during the meeting to email@example.com
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (239) 690-7100 prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8770 for aid in contacting the District Office prior to the date of the meeting.
As matters relating to COVID-19 are rapidly changing at the time of this notice, we direct you to this website for any further updates.
The Clearwater Cay Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. 7564-05, enacted by the City Commission of the City of Clearwater, Florida on September 15, 2005.
The District includes within its boundaries approximately 49 acres of land located in the City of Clearwater east of US Highway 19 North. The District includes within its boundaries three general areas of development: The “Grand Venezia” condominium development, The “Harbourside” office building, and the “Vue at Belleair” area.
The Grand Venezia parcel consists of 24.1 acres, on which 12 mid-rise condominium buildings are located with a total of 336 total condominium units.
Harbourside consists of approximately 9 acres, and currently consists of a mid-rise office building with approximately 150,000 square feet of office space.
The third parcel will soon be home to a new luxury apartment complex, “Vue at Belleair”.
District Infrastructure and Property
The District issued its Series 2006A Bonds (“Bonds”) to fund the construction and/or acquisition of water and sewer utilities, stormwater management improvements, landscaping, seawalls, parking areas, streetlights, and roadways. The Bonds also funded the demolition of a shopping center previously located on the Commonwealth parcel. The District owns property located around the Harbourside office building, the Commonwealth parcel, and the Grand Venezia condominium development.
District Annual Budgets
The District will annually approve both a Series 2006A Bond debt service budget, and an operations and maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2006A Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
District annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District annually collects from property owners within its boundaries both a bond debt service assessment and an O&M assessment. The bond debt service assessment helps amortize the District’s Series 2006 Bonds. The O&M assessment funds the District’s annual O&M activities.
A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: LINK
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Pinellas County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
Premier District Management, LLC
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, monthly financial and monthly disbursements.
- Work with auditors on preparation of annual budget.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
Phone:(239) 690-7100 ext. 101
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Pinellas County and the City of Clearwater at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Revised O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Revised O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Amended O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2016, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous Fiscal Year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
Additional District Documents:
- Ordinance 7515-05, Establishing the District
- Ordinance 7564-05, Amending Ordinance 7515-05
- Resolution 2019-15
- Rules of Procedure
- Letter from Douglas Darbut
- Supervisor Qualifying Period Notice
- Fiscal Year 2019 Assessment Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Schedule
- Exec Session – 5-18-2018
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Agendas:
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-18-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 12-13-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-17-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-21-18 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-21-18 Meeting Cancelled
7-18-18 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2017 Meeting Agendas:
- 12-14-16 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-15-17 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-15-17 Meeting Cancelled
Clearwater Cay CDD
3820 Colonial Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Molloy & James
325 South Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33606-2150
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
Premier District Manager
3820 Colonial Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33966
(239) 690-7100 ext. 107
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.